Monday, November 7, 2011

One for the guys!

I did this card for a blog hop that I had this past weekend for YCU and it turned out to be a pretty big hit.  On my other blog I used A Muse products for everything but the tie and a brad (because I don't have any brads from A Muse) so this time I though my hubby's birthday is coming up - why not do it with 100% A Muse products.  So here it is.  I used a vanilla button with cherry twine, my spellbinder nesting circles, The shirt and sentiment came from the Brief Notes stamp set.  White, Buttercup and Sky round out my solid paper while the text paper is Santa's Twas the night before Christmas. 

**ON A SIDE NOTE**
I was supposed to join the A Muse blog hop that happened on 11/2.  I signed up and then couldn't find the post among a bunch of other issues that seem to hit all at once.  I didn't realize it until Sat night.  I am sorry for all the hoppers that came here looking for the next link.  I promise for the Dec 2nd hop I will have the correct post etc.  Thank you to everyone who checked out my blog anyway and left comments - I really appreciate it!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment