Monday, October 31, 2011

November's Holiday Show!

I have an upcoming show on Nov 12th and I have been madly working on "samples" for my hostess and her guests.  Check it out :)

We have the best stamps for tags!  This holiday tag set is chock full of fun and stamps!  A great value and a WHOLE LOT of FUN!  I just love this collection and had a ton of fun making them.  I colored all of them with my beloved Copic markers and I used the tag die set as well as the nesting circles from Spellbinders.


I used two sets here - foiled again and holiday tags.  Foiled again just cracks me up in general and when I saw this little guy I knew he would perfect to represent good ol' Saint Nick!  I used a 1" circle punch for the bottom with evergreen, cranberry, lime gingham and night before word paper.  Then I took my awesome Spellbinder machine and using Labels 4 punched out a great frame in our lovely french toast (it's such a cozy color!).  Then I used my most FAVORITE product EVER!  Our Stardust Finishing Spray!!!  This is a must have!  Seriously!  You spray it on and it makes everything have this beautiful shimmer/glitter sheen.  I LOVE IT and had a hard time not using it on EVERYTHING *sigh <3*

I used Candy Cane Wishes for this simple card. I took the peppermint stamped it 10 times using fern ink, cut them out and made a tree.  The sentiment is the trunk in french toast ink.  Added some cherry twine & ribbon and another new favorite of mine (I need them in every color!) is a vanilla button shaped as a star <love>.   

So on the holiday catalog sits a version of this card.  This is mine.  I flocked (how how fun that stuff is :) all the white, colored the bucket with our silver pen and used Copic markers for the red and black.  Added some black polka dot ribbon and lime gingham to this fun festive card.  Another fun thing to do that I just thought of would be to add some rhinestones in place of the buttons - oooh, me likey!  Oh I also used our bow maker to make that cute little bow. 



I was going to make a snowman tag (cut out with my nesting circles from Spellbinders) but ended up with this very simple happy accident!  I used the Naughty or Nice set to make the card above and I was going to use the Santa hat as an accent in place of a button or bow.   Instead I laid it down on my table on top of the snowman and POOF - happy accident.  I also flocked the white and colored with Copic markers the same way I did the jacket in the card above.  I left the snowman colorless because I wanted the hat to really pop!.  Then I used our washi tape which is just amazing stuff in silver as a background. A simple sentiment at the bottom corner and you have one super quick, super cute, super simple card.  This would be a great mass production card of anyone who is looking for one :)

 This is my last card using Santa's Flight stamp set, our paper flowers, some bling, washi tape in gold, black Staz-on ink, pebble ink, lime ribbon in satin and organdy, a toothpick and the large Sheet Music stamp as a background.   

4 comments:

  1. great projects but love the santa stache

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holiday Spirit for sure! Love the tags and the snowman card. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a great bunch of projects here. I love how you did that with the washi tape for the background. I must try that!!

    Good luck on a successful show!!

    ReplyDelete