Friday, December 2, 2011

December 2nd Blog Hop @ A Muse!

WELCOME! 
If you are checking out our A Muse hop today then you should have come from Tami Grandi's blog and if not, then you are welcome to start from the beginning with Samantha Kania's blog until you come back here.  I would hate for you to miss out on all the A Muse crafty goodness! :) 

This month's theme is anything goes so I dug through my ever growing stash of A Muse products and came up with a card. 


I used sugar, cranberry and blush for the main card stock.  The 3 stamps set used were Just my type, hearts a plenty and vintage labels.  I stamped the typewriter on to "the night before Christmas" paper and then used my black copic to color in sections.  I also used my uni-ball silver pen to color in the return handle.  I used bubblegum ink for the heart but I wanted the dots to pop so I used my red lipstick copic to outline and color in the dots.  I then took some bubblegum polka dot ribbon and glued it down with some glassy accents.  Topped off the card with three silver mini brads and it's done :) I think this card is way cooler in person because the paper is 3D.  If you are coming to NOLA you might get to see it there since I turned it in to the consultant showcase! 

Now that you've poked around on my page it's time to go to your next stop to Karen Crisp's blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day :) 

6 comments:

  1. this card is adorable I love the text paper as the typewriter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this set and am intimidated by it so haven't used it yet- you have given me inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little typewriter! I like how you mixed stamp sets...I love to do that! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love what you did with the typewriter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just My Type, is one of my favorite stamp sets. Fabulous card. Hope to see you in NOLA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very cute!1 Love it, TFS!

    ReplyDelete